1 Municipal DriveFishers , IN , 46038
Phone: (317) 595-311139° 57' 31.0824" N, 86° 1' 1.5492" W
Fishers, Indiana, formerly known as Fishers Station and originally as Fishers Switch, came into being in June of 1872 when Salathiel Fisher divided his land into town lots. In those days it was common for new communities to spring up along railroads and Fishers was no exception, hence the early reference to a train station or 'switch'.
Exercise & Health, Nature/Outdoors