Step on Stage: Introduction to Acting
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately. If you have a question about the activity itself, please contact the organization administrator listed below.
Explore the fundamentals of acting in this introductory acting camp. Step on Stage is designed to help build skills in creating a character, voice control and projection, movement, and stage direction. While students of all experience levels are welcome, this camp is best for students who are just learning about acting. Instructors will focus on making bold choices, and using your voice, body, and imagination to tell a story. Students will present short scenes at the end of the week. All classes are taught by IRT staff and artists.
- All students must provide proof of Covid vaccination at the time of camp enrollment. Masks will not be required this year.
- All instructors and IRT personnel have received Covid vaccination.
- Students need to bring snack, lunch and a water bottle each day. Refrigeration will be available, but not microwaves.
- This camp is welcoming to all genders, races, and abilities. Please inform us if your actor would benefit from a specific accommodation.
- Students should wear comfortable clothing with closed toed shoes that allows them to move freely. (no flip flops or sandals)
- All personal electronic devices will be securely stored until the end of each day, making the workshops tech free zones for students.
- T shirt included in camp price
- $25 discount per camp for children attending multiple camps or siblings attending the same camp
- Financial aid available
WHEN: June 5-9 | Monday-Friday | 9AM to 4:30PM
WHO: students ages 8-15 | open enrollment, all skill and experience levels welcome
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.