Triple Threat: Musical Theatre Camp
*The event has already taken place on this date: Fri, 06/17/2022
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
Learn the basics of musical theatre and explore storytelling through the combination of performance, song, and dance. Students will spend the week learning the fundamentals of voice and movement to rehearse a scene and musical number. In addition, they will learn to build a character, work together as a chorus, and sharpen tools for strong musical theatre auditions. All experience levels are welcome, and classes are taught by IRT staff and artists.
- All students must provide proof of Covid vaccination at the time of camp enrollment.
- All instructors and IRT personnel have received Covid vaccination.
- Students need to bring lunch and a water bottle each day. Coolers will be available, but not microwaves.
- This camp is fully inclusive and welcoming to all genders, races, and abilities.
- Students should wear comfortable clothing with closed toed shoes that allows them to move freely. (no flip flops or sandals)
- $25 discount per camp for children attending multiple camps
- Scholarships available for participants in Indianapolis’ Access Pass.
WHEN: June 6 - 10 or June 13 - 17 | Monday-Friday | 9AM to 4:30PM
WHO: students ages 8-15 | open enrollment, all skill and experience levels welcome
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.