Jingle Rails: The Great Western Adventure at Eiteljorg Museum
The trains then head through the national parks of the American West, passing legendary sites, including grand railway lodges, Northwest Coast Native villages, and wonders both natural and human-made—Mt. Rushmore, Grand Canyon, Yosemite Falls, Old Faithful, the Las Vegas Strip, Hoover Dam and much more.
NEW THIS YEAR: The Indianapolis Motor Speedway and historic Spanish Colonial missions of the Southwest. Jingle Rails will also be open until 8 p.m. Mondays in Decembers.
How to visit: Visit the exhibit Mon-Sat 10-5 p.m., and Sun 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
More Family Activities:
- Nov. 25 – Members Appreciation Day
- Dec 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30 – Museum open until 8 p.m.
- Dec 7, 14 & 21- The Polar Express (G, 1 hr. 40 min.) movie screening, 1 p.m.
- Dec 25 – Museum closed in observance of Christmas Day
- Jan 1 – Museum closed in observance of New Year’s Day
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.