Jingle Rails: The Great Western Adventure at Eiteljorg Museum
*The event has already taken place on this date: Sun, 01/19/2020
The trains then head through the national parks of the American West, passing legendary sites, including grand railway lodges, Northwest Coast Native villages, and wonders both natural and human-made—Mt. Rushmore, Grand Canyon, Yosemite Falls, Old Faithful, the Las Vegas Strip, Hoover Dam and much more.
NEW THIS YEAR: The Indianapolis Motor Speedway and historic Spanish Colonial missions of the Southwest. Jingle Rails will also be open until 8 p.m. Mondays in Decembers.
How to visit: Visit the exhibit Mon-Sat 10-5 p.m., and Sun 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
More Family Activities:
- Nov. 25 – Members Appreciation Day
- Dec 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30 – Museum open until 8 p.m.
- Dec 7, 14 & 21- The Polar Express (G, 1 hr. 40 min.) movie screening, 1 p.m.
- Dec 25 – Museum closed in observance of Christmas Day
- Jan 1 – Museum closed in observance of New Year’s Day
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.