Carmel City Farmer’s Market - On Carter Green
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
MASKS AT THE MARKET ARE REQUIRED FOR GUESTS
We continue to believe that the Market is the safest, and most pleasant place, for you and your family to shop. However, as the number of cases of C19 has increased over the past few weeks, it has become more apparent that a renewed emphasis on good physical distancing and wearing masks is needed.
Governor Holcomb has indicated, in the case of outdoor venues where adequate physical distancing cannot be maintained, the use of face masks is mandatory to help get the infection rate under control.
To do our part, we are requiring masks be worn by all visitors, vendor personnel, and volunteers eight and above. For those who arrive at the Market without a mask, our volunteers will provide them at no cost.
While we are discussing ways to help us all keep safe, please look for, and follow, our one-way signs. By following the one-way traffic pattern, you will find there is much less traffic congestion. And you can see more of what each vendor has to sell.
Please help us continue to keep the Carmel Farmers Market the safest place for you and your family to buy wholesome, safe, and secure Indiana-grown and produced food.
Thank you for your help, consideration, and for being nice to our volunteers. Remember, they are your neighbors.
The Carmel Farmers Market Volunteers
STEPS WE HAVE TAKEN TO HELP PROTECT US ALL
The Tarkington Parking Garage and Tarkington restrooms are open for use. This means that the building elevators will be in use. But what this also means is that Physical Distancing must be uppermost in your mind. The elevators are restricted to 50% capacity. That means no more than six passengers at any one time. Please be patient. If you count six or more people on the elevator when the doors open, wait for the next elevator. We require use masks in the elevators and restrooms.
- Stay Home. If you are sick, or have been around someone who is ill, please stay home.
- Face Masks. Masks at the Market Are Required for all Guests age 8 and above.
- Physical Distancing. We continue to urge Vendors, Visitors and Volunteers to maintain Physical Distancing by staying six feet apart.
- Sanitizing. We sanitize all our tables and chairs on a regular basis. We ask all our Vendors to sanitize their scales and other hard surfaces frequently.
- Reworked Facility Layout. We have reworked our Market layout dramatically so that Vendors and Visitors can obtain, and maintain, maximum Physical Distancing. This has resulted in the institution of one-way aisles. We ask all people at the Market to observe the one-way signs.
- ServSafe Food Manager Certification. The Market has long required that our Vendors of prepared foods present us with their ServSafe certification. Well before this present situation erupted, we wanted to make sure that our Vendors knew and understood the safest methods and techniques for food handling.
Best regards on behalf of all our volunteers,
Carmel Farmers Market Committee
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.