Animal Adventures - At the Indianapolis Zoo - SLOTH ADVENTURE
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
Cost per session
Each session can accommodate up to four people, ages 6 and up, and includes Zoo admission.
Zoo Members: $200
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION
Participants of an Animal Adventure must be at least 6 years old. No one under the age of 6 may attend.
Some Animal Art Adventures may have additional age requirements. Participants aged 6 to 13 must have an adult present, not to exceed 4 people total.
Due to covid-19, all guests will have their temperature taken prior to the program. Those with a fever or other covid-19 symptoms will not be able to participate. As participants will be in a behind the scenes area, all guests will be asked to wear a face covering unless otherwise instructed.
Participants of an Animal Adventure must have a signed waiver of liability before beginning the Art Adventure. Participants under the age of 18 years will need this waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
If someone in the group has a special need or mobility issue, please contact us in advance so that we can better accommodate the need.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Select the Art Adventure, Sloth Encounter, or Elephant Bathing Experience category in the box to the left of the calendar. (Note: mobile users, click the menu icon to see these options.)
- Select your chosen adventure type and/or time
- You will now be able to see available dates on the calendar. Available dates are shaded in light gray.
- Click on the date you would like, and then click on the orange button labeled "reserve" that appears on that date
- After clicking reserve, click on the orange button marked "Checkout" that appears to the right of the calendar
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.