2021 ZooBoo at Indianapolis Zoo
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
The Bicentennial Pavilion is home to a whimsical village with adorable cats, fancy rats and Mayor Jack who keeps guests on their toes with his boo-worthy jokes! One of our most popular areas, we’ll be monitoring attendance in this area to ensure guests have space for social distancing. Professor Pumpkin leads mystifying science demonstrations for little witches and wizards at Pumpkin School. Guests can also visit not-so-scary creatures in Jack’s Barn or the cats being fostered in Bewitching Bites. And, don’t forget to explore Pumpkin Town’s best carnivorous plant, hat and magic wand collections! Plus, the dance party is always going with Halloween hits from Patch Radio!
More ZooBoo Fun
- Meet our friendly witch as she brews secret potions at one of our three cauldrons
- NEW spooky décor throughout Zoo grounds featuring ghouls and a larger-than-life spider
- Trick-or-Treat Trail — including 4 treat stations
- Adult Trick-or-Treat Trail, presented by Goose Island — Friday and Saturday from 5-8pm
- Mystery Maze — now located on the patio of Café on the Commons, find your way through this twisting haybale maze.
- Round-Go-Merry — the carousel that moves in reverse. Open until 7pm.
- Spooktacular Train Ride — Enjoy a ride for a special view of the Zoo behind the scenes. Open until 7pm.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.